All proceeds from this benefit go to helping the horses and cats at The Foxie G Foundation.
Saturday, October 29, 2016 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Hosted by Laurel Park • Ruffian Room
RT 198 & Racetrack Road • Laurel, MD 20724
$80 per person / $150 per couple
TICKETS AVAILABLE ONLINE & AT THE DOOR includes
Buffet Dinner • Cash Bar • Music • Dancing
Silent & Live Auction (view some of the items on Facebook)
Palm Reader • Games • Costume Contest
To purchase tickets online visit http://www.mdtix.com/thefoxiegfoundation.html.
We have quite a menu planned for Hallowhinny! Guests will be dining on the following:
- Cheese display, Aged Cheddar and Swiss, Smoked Gouda and Pepper Jack with crackers
- Antipasto display, Proscuitto, Genoa Salami, roasted red peppers, giardeniera, pepperoncini, fresh mozzarella, asparagus spears, olives and Roma tomatoes drizzled with balsamic reduction
- Vegetable spring rolls with ginger soy dipping sauce
- Tossed salad
- Warm rolls with butter
- Roasted Turkey breast with pan roasted gravy
- Short Ribs
- Shrimp Scampi
- Oven roasted herb potatoes
- Steamed broccoli with lemon butter
- Grilled vegetables
- Assorted cakes and pies
- Fresh fruit with raspberry dipping sauce
- Lots and lots of Halloween candy!!!
- Iced tea, coffee and hot tea
Download the Hallowhinny event flyer to print, share and post online or at local businesses.
FOR MORE INFORMATION & TICKETS
Laurie 301.667.2553, Nicole 301.748.6062 or Kathy 703.638.2863
JACK O’ LANTERN is a Graded Stakes Winner of $160,966. Arriving at Foxie G as a ridgeling, he is now a gelding and in our adoption program.