All proceeds from this benefit go to helping the horses and cats at The Foxie G Foundation.
Saturday, October 29, 2016 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Hosted by Laurel Park • Ruffian Room
RT 198 & Racetrack Road • Laurel, MD 20724
$80 per person / $150 per couple
TICKETS AVAILABLE ONLINE & AT THE DOOR includes
Buffet Dinner • Cash Bar • Music • Dancing
Silent & Live Auction (view some of the items on Facebook)
Palm Reader • Games • Costume Contest
To purchase tickets online visit http://www.mdtix.com/thefoxiegfoundation.html.
We have quite a menu planned for Hallowhinny! Guests will be dining on the following:
- Cheese display, Aged Cheddar and Swiss, Smoked Gouda and Pepper Jack with crackers
- Antipasto display, Proscuitto, Genoa Salami, roasted red peppers, giardeniera, pepperoncini, fresh mozzarella, asparagus spears, olives and Roma tomatoes drizzled with balsamic reduction
- Vegetable spring rolls with ginger soy dipping sauce
- Tossed salad
- Warm rolls with butter
- Roasted Turkey breast with pan roasted gravy
- Short Ribs
- Shrimp Scampi
- Oven roasted herb potatoes
- Steamed broccoli with lemon butter
- Grilled vegetables
- Assorted cakes and pies
- Fresh fruit with raspberry dipping sauce
- Lots and lots of Halloween candy!!!
- Iced tea, coffee and hot tea
Download the Hallowhinny event flyer to print, share and post online or at local businesses.
FOR MORE INFORMATION & TICKETS
Laurie 301.667.2553, Nicole 301.748.6062 or Kathy 703.638.2863
JACK O’ LANTERN is a Graded Stakes Winner of $160,966. Arriving at Foxie G as a ridgeling, he is now a gelding and in our adoption program.
Have fun last fall at our tent party?
Well it’s new and improved for this year and now that’s it’s being held in warmer weather with longer daylight hours,
it’s guaranteed to be a blast!
Tickets are now on sale at
Saturday, July 16, 2016
4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Held at Summer Wind Farm
14024 New Windsor Road, Union Bridge, MD 21791
Beer and Wine Garden*
Live Music by Pan Handle Dan and Rewind Featuring Michele Mauro
WFRE Broadcasting Live with Dave Conrad
Adoptable Horses Showcase
Food & Drinks
TICKETS** AVAILABLE ONLINE & AT THE DOOR
5 & under: $5 • 6 –17 yrs: $10 • 18+: $20 or $25 at door
Download the event flyer to print, share and post online or at local businesses.
Vendor Spaces & Sponsorships Available
For more information contact:
Laurie (301.667.2553), Nicole (301.748.6062) or Kathy (703.638.2863)
*beer and wine available for purchase
**includes catering by Woodfire Kitchen, 1 non-alcoholic beverage,
live music & other entertainment
Please join us for a fun day in a beautiful setting to support the horses and cats of Foxie G.
Sunday, April 24, 2016
1 p.m. to 5 p.m. at Linganore Winecellars
13601 Glissans Mill Road | Mt Airy, MD 21771
Live Broadcast by 99.9 WFRE from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Listen to the Radio Spots (aired multiple times):
Listen to the Interview:
Thank You to Our Premier Event Sponsor
- Meet retired racehorse Wilbur, saved from slaughter and now a permanent resident of Foxie G
- Family and dog** friendly event
- Pony rides from The Peppermint Pony
- Unique Vendors, Silent Auction and Wine Draw Raffle
- Help make a brighter future and bring an item to donate from our horse or cat wish list
- Non-alcoholic beverages, food, wine and beer available for purchase
$20 per person in advance* | $25 at the door
SPONSORSHIPS AND VENDOR SPACES ARE AVAILABLE
Vendor spaces are only $50 each. Sponsorships range from $150 to $1,000 or select an amount that works for you. View or download the:
Equines In The Vines Sponsor Deck
Release and Waiver of Liability for Vendors
For more information contact Kathy at (703) 638-2863 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get involved and spread the word!
Download and print, post or email the Equines in the Vines Flyer.
Thank You to Our #HelpAHorse Day Event Sponsors
*There is a $3 service fee for online ticket transactions.
**Dogs must have a current rabies tag and be on a leash.