Please join us for a fun day in a beautiful setting to support the horses and cats of Foxie G.
Sunday, April 22, 2018
1 p.m. to 5 p.m. at Linganore Winecellars
13601 Glissans Mill Road | Mt Airy, MD 21771
Live Music and a
Live Broadcast by 99.9 WFRE from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Thank You to Our Event Sponsors
Frey Agricultural Products, Redland Brick, Inc., 99.9 WFRE, Maryland Horse Breeders Association, Springfield Animal Hospital, Bollinger’s Restaurant, Minuteman Press, Southern States of Mt. Airy, Olde Town Restaurant, Ryan Sennewald Photography
- Photo op with retired racehorse Wilbur, saved from slaughter and now a permanent resident of Foxie G. One of his four-legged friends will be joining us too!
- Family and dog** friendly event
- Moon Bounce, Corn Hole, Inflatable Pony Races
- Unique Vendors, Silent Auction and Wine Draw Raffle
- Help make a brighter future and bring an item to donate from our horse or cat wish list
- Non-alcoholic beverages, food, wine and beer available for purchase
$20 per person in advance* | $25 at the door
- Includes 8 wine tastings (for those 21 and older), cheese, fruit and chocolates
- Under 18 admitted for FREE with an adult
- For ticket sales visit http://www.mdtix.com/thefoxiegfoundation.html
SPONSORSHIPS AND VENDOR SPACES ARE AVAILABLE
Vendor spaces are only $25 each. Sponsorships range from $150 to $1,500 or select an amount that works for you. View or download the:
Equines In The Vines Sponsor Deck
Vendor Application with Release and Waiver of Liability
For more information contact Kathy at (703) 638-2863 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get involved and spread the word!
Download and print, share or email the Equines in the Vines Flyer.
*There is a $3 service fee for online ticket transactions.
**Dogs must have a current rabies tag and be on a leash.